- Opening of CAVU Kitchen Bar in the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- The Marriott Bloor Yorkville undergoes a signification transformation including a complete renovation of all function space and foyer, an expanded Concierge Lounge, new fitness center equipment and upgraded Internet speed and bandwidth.
- The Ottawa Marriott completed renovations to all of their guest rooms and added 8 accessible rooms to bring their total guest room count to 489.
- This year brought renovations, upgrades and added entertainment to the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Some of the enhancements include the opening of Bonkerz Comedy Club, complete renovations to Valencia Ballroom and the Spa Tower guest rooms and corridors and enhanced features in the poolside cabanas including flat-screen TVs.
- Guest room and corridor renovations begin at the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- Corridor renovations begin at the Vancouver Airport Marriott.
- The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre initiates renovations of all guest rooms, hallways, public spaces & events spaces.
- Capital Hotel L.P., a subsidiary of Larco, purchased the iconic Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa. This 429-room hotel first opened in 1912 by Canada’s seventh prime minister, Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
- Renovation of all function space at the Ottawa Marriott and addition of Executive Level, with 5 new meeting rooms ranging from 400 to 1,400 square feet. This brings the total meeting space at the Ottawa Marriott to 36,000 square foot.
- Merlot, the Ottawa Marriott’s revolving rooftop restaurant closed and reopened as Summit, a private function space and Ottawa’s most unique meeting space.
- In 2010, the Ottawa Marriott’s underwent a multi-million dollar renewal project that included a lobby transformation to the Marriott Greatroom, a complete renovation and rebranding of their street-level restaurant to Spin Kitchen & Bar, an expansion of their Starbucks Café and a makeover and refurbishment of all their Concierge guest rooms and Concierge Lounge.
- Extensive meeting space renovations at the Vancouver Airport Marriott.
- The Vancouver Airport Marriott undertook a complete renovation of all their guest rooms.
- The Sheraton Vancouver Airport completed an extensive renovation of the entire hotel.
- Hotspur Nevada Resorts purchased the 541-room JW Marriott Resort Las Vegas. Larco Hospitality Management began providing management consulting and advisory services in December 2001.
- Larco Hospitality opened the first ever franchise hotel in Canada for Hilton Hotels, the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- The acquisition of SkyDome Hotel in Toronto took place in 1999 and it now operates as the Renaissance Toronto Downtown at the Rogers Centre, the world’s only four-diamond hotel located in a major league sports and entertainment venue.
- Renovated and re-flagged two Radisson Hotels in Ontario as the Ottawa Marriott and the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville.
- Larco Hospitality was formed in 1998 to manage a hotel portfolio owned by Larco Investments Ltd., and two additional hotels owned by other investment groups.
- Larco Hospitality’s first Marriott property, the Vancouver Airport Marriott, opened in June.