- All 10 Larco properties (managed and/or owned) receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- On September 13th, the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel becomes the Toronto Marriott City Centre.
- Opening of CAVU Kitchen Bar in the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- The Marriott Bloor Yorkville undergoes a signification transformation including a complete renovation of all function space and foyer, an expanded Concierge Lounge, new fitness center equipment and upgraded Internet speed and bandwidth.
- Guest room and corridor renovations begin at the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- Corridor renovations begin at the Vancouver Airport Marriott.
- The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre initiates renovations of all guest rooms, hallways, public spaces & events spaces.
- Capital Hotel L.P., a subsidiary of Larco, purchased the iconic Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa. This 429-room hotel first opened in 1912 by Canada’s seventh prime minister, Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
- Extensive meeting space renovations at the Vancouver Airport Marriott.
- The Vancouver Airport Marriott undertook a complete renovation of all their guest rooms.
- The Sheraton Vancouver Airport completed an extensive renovation of the entire hotel.
- Larco Hospitality opened the first ever franchise hotel in Canada for Hilton Hotels, the Hilton Vancouver Airport.
- The acquisition of SkyDome Hotel in Toronto took place in 1999 and it now operates as the Renaissance Toronto Downtown at the Rogers Centre, the world’s only four-diamond hotel located in a major league sports and entertainment venue.
- Renovated and re-flagged a Radisson Hotel in Toronto as the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville.
- Larco Hospitality was formed in 1998 to manage a hotel portfolio owned by Larco Investments Ltd., and two additional hotels owned by other investment groups.
- Larco Hospitality’s first Marriott property, the Vancouver Airport Marriott, opened in June.